The bohemian style isn’t just a just fashion trend, but a lifestyle. But how do you mix and match unique prints with the rest of your outfit and create a modern, boho-chic street style?
Here are six golden rules how to bring those eye-catching boho style prints and patterns into your everyday wardrobe:
1. Less is more: don’t wear too many typical bohemian style elements like multi-layered textures, eye-catching boho accessories or different prints and patterns at once.
2. Combine bohemian prints and patterns with natural colors and tones like black, brown, beige or purple.
3. Choose natural fabrics and materials like cotton, leather or linen to complete this boho look.
4. Add some accessories in golden shades or use the same natural color palette from above.
5. And the shoes? Brown leather sandals on sunny days and ankle boots in natural tones like beige or brown works much better than high heels.
6. Last but not least: follow your instinct, create your own bohemian style and wear whatever you love.
Lots of love, Kate
Share this post or pin me for later: