1. Vibrant colors and the golden light of fall: leaves on trees turn gorgeous shades of yellow, orange, red, purple and brown.
It’s that time for colorful natural wonders everywhere you go!
2. Crisp days and cold nights –
time for cosy knitwear and blanket cuddles.
3. Pumpkins, pumpkins and more pumpkins.
Pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie and pumpkin soup – do i have to say more?
4. Cosy days at home – time for beautiful colored new fall decor and positive vibes,
relaxing, candles, hot chocolate and a good book!
5. Fall time finally means more time to spend with family and friends!
Halloween, Thanksgiving, football, cosy dinner partys and bonfires.
For me, these are the ultimate reasons to celebrate fall and love the fall season!
Over to you: why do you love the fall season?
all photos via pinterest
Lots of love, Kate
Share this post or pin me for later: